hello!

Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Nom Nom

Bah, my hubby has been out of town so I think I've been lacking in human contact lately. Just to prove it, here I am about to ramble about cookies. My fave cookies. Ever. Because I'm always about spreading the joy, I'm insisting, pleading, no - demanding for you to try them. Lofthouse Mini Oatmeal Raisin Cookies. They're small oatmeal cookies with cinnamon flavoured icing that I swear tastes like cream cheese too. They're sweet but salty and drooool. They're like cozing up to your lovey next to the fire. Or carving pumpkins on Halloween. They're THAT good.

And while I'm talking about things I love, take a look at my darlings..

Slurpee aka Slur-peep, The Slurp, Slurp da Durp, Monsieur, My Boy
Soda aka Soda Poop, Sodes, Monkey Baby, Little Miss

No comments:

Post a Comment