hello!

Tuesday, December 14, 2010

the talvio family pt. 1

i am curious by nature.  i wonder often, dream often, ask questions about life often and dissect who i am often.  that's a whole lotta oftens.  but really, i don't like to take anything at face value.  i always want to dig deeper.  because i am curious.  sometimes my curiousity has led me down the wrong path but i've always seemed to find the my way again, hopefully stronger, wiser and a better person than before.

my photography is no exception.  i haven't been doing this long.  at alllll.  i'm crazy learning and experiencing.  and i know i have a long way to go but i don't want to ever stop approaching my photography with that same wonderment and curiosity i carry with me in my everyday life.  i want to capture moments that reveal you and your life.  i'm curious to know who you are, hear your laugh, feel the love radiating out of you.

on that little note, i want to thank everyone that has supported me on this very beginning of what i hope will be a long journey.  thank you to clients for patience, for going along with my weird ideas, for laughing along with all my bad jokes, for letting me have a glimpse into your wonderful lives.  thank you to all my friends and family for the ridiculous amount of love and confidence in me.  i'm so in love with photography and couldn't have found it without all of your help.  aand i'm excited to say that i'll be amping it up once we move!  someone once said to me, "when you find something you love, you don't let go of it because it gets hard.  you hold onto it.  you throw yourself in deeper."  so big plans people, big plans.  :)

now i'ma close in on my yammering and get to some images of some wonderful people.  i'm well aware that i'm about to post waaay too many of this family, in fact, i'm going to do a numero deux to this post.  and i apologize (sorta) but this family is very dear to my heart.  tammi, is travis' gorgeous stepsister (totally looks like neve campbell, just throwin' that out there) and her, her husband justin, daughter taylor and son zachary are one of the most in-love families i've had the chance to know and include as my own family.



2 comments: