hello!

Monday, September 20, 2010

The Last Popsicle

[With delicious blue popsicle in hand, T walks into the office, where A is sitting doing boringboringofficeworkblaaah.]


A: You have a popsicle?!!?! You’ve been holding out! Gimme!

T: No, no – wait, wait. I want you to know that I was looking around in the freezer and found this popsicle buried under a bunch of fruit. I admit, I did think about hiding it for myself but I-

A: You wang!

T: BUT!.. I wanted to be a good husband so I am giving it to you. See, I am awesome. Remember that.

[A grabs popsicle.]

A: Nomnomnom.

[T folds arms, watches devourment of said popsicle.]

A: Nomnomnom.

[T continues to watch. Finally, rolls eyes and walks away.]

A: [with popsicle stuffed in mouth] Thrank you, Schweetie! Nomnomnom.

No comments:

Post a Comment