hello!

Friday, September 24, 2010

The Sitters

"What greater thing is there for human souls than to feel that they are joined for life?
To be with each other in silent, unspeakable memories, that is family."
-George Eliot

I love my family dearly.  I know everyone (well, most everyone) loves their family but I feel like I do in a way that can't quite be measured or truly expressed.  And I guess that's just what love is.  We, like most, have been through our share of hardships.  But even when the weight of the world is on us, even when a member is weak and crumbling, we are undeniably strong together in our love.

Stacey has known my family for, well, as long as I have.  When my brothers and I were just babies, teenaged Stacey and her brother Mike would come over to help my mom with us when my dad was working crazy shifts as a police officer.  I remember tickle sessions with the Sitters and how my brothers and I would get so excited for playtime with them (gosh, this remembering is making me feel old..).

Stacey is now a beautiful woman in every sense with a family of her own.  Jocelynn is 16, astoundingly gorgeous, patient and tender as an older sister.  Kallie is 19 months, adorable and well, hilarious.  She didn't much take to me or the lens chasing her around, it was my lovely assistant/hot husband that she took to.  ;)  Seriously, she followed him everywhere magnetically and although it was a bit challenging trying to keep Travis out of the shots, it was just so freaking funny!

Anyways, take a look at these 3 good looking Sitter girls, an empowered family filled to the brim with love.

No comments:

Post a Comment