hello!

Sunday, March 21, 2010

Jane

Silence. My house is so oddly.. silent. I don't know what to do with myself. Well, actually, that's not quite true. I have a huge list of things to do. But there's not one thing on that list that I want to do. So here I am blogging; procrastination at it's finest.

This next real woman, is one of my oldest friends, Jane. When we were little kids (like before-preschool-little) we used to chill. Jane's grandma lived a few blocks down from my house growing up. To this day, one of my fondest memories is going over to Jane's grandma's on a hot summer day with my two big brothers in tow. Being the innocent and apparently, sadistic little kids that we were - we would sit out on the cement, magnifying glass promptly directed underneath the sun aaand also, right over top of some poor ants. That's right. We lit helpless living creatures on fire. I laugh now mainly because it's so incredibly cruel which is so incredibly out of character for me. You see, I am that woman that cries when she accidentally swats and kills a ladybug. And yup, I'm also that same woman that pulls over on the freeway to save a small spider flailing on her windshield, hanging on for dear life. And let me tell you, I HATE spiders. Whilst swallowing my heebie-jeebies, I force myself to touch the one living thing I dread more than any other because how can I not save it?! Hmm, where am I going with this... Oh, right. So, Jane was my partner in crime once upon a time. Ha, I rhyme. HA! And again! Anypidddle, she wanted some sexy pictures of herself as a present for her fiance. I had an idea to hit up Peg Leg; this beautiful, secluded strip of beach by the Fraser River and I'm so glad we did because the photos are not only sexy, but have a natural beauty you don't get with a studio backdrop. Take a look at a couple of my faves of the gorgeous young woman that is Jane..


No comments:

Post a Comment