hello!

Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Meg

The final collection I'll post today is of my best friend Meghan. My husband and I had discovered this amazing, magical forest area not far from my house in Chilliwack. As we walked around, I couldn’t get the images of woodland fairies and gnomes out of my head (maybe it was because of all the mushrooms everywhere.. bam!). I decided I owed it to this place to capture it. I immediately called upon Meg because not only is she a gorgeous and real woman, but she loves fairies. After we did the shoot, I found out this forest is appropriately called Angel Wing Pond. Take a looksie..


I will post some more of the shoots I've been doing soon but my pooch is literally cutting me as she scratches my leg, begging for a walk. Adios for now, amigos (and amigas).

No comments:

Post a Comment