hello!

Thursday, March 11, 2010

Priscilla

I love the outdoors. It absolutely inspires me and drives me. When I saw this stretch of tall standing trees and fallen leaves, I couldn't help but create a scene in my head. I knew I wanted an interestingly beautiful woman standing out in a long, bold dress. I had the joy of collaborating with one of my dear friends, Priscilla, a fellow painter and photographer. One of the things I love about Priscilla is her fearlessness. She took to decorating her face with bold, animal/woodsy-inspired make up and was out there posing with such intensity. And she worked the camera good.. Can you tell that Priscilla is under 5'3? That's what I'm talking about people; beautiful and above all - real women being fearless and just working it!


No comments:

Post a Comment