hello!

Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Jane & Cole

Physically you can narrow us down to a pile of bones, pumping arteries and flowing blood but really, what we are made of is invisible. Our souls. However they may choose to wander, whatever they choose to be, that is what we consist of. And what an unbelievably, mind blowing experience to have two souls collide.

With butterflies soaring at the bottom of my stomach and my heart thumping deep in my chest, I look at him and still, after all this time, I just know that Travis' soul was made for mine. For Jane, it's always been Cole.

They met in high school and have been together in love for ten years. He stares at her, adoration glowing in his eyes. Throwing her head back in laughter, she teases him with a wispy piece of grass on his cheek. He smirks. Their eyes never stop smiling the entire time we are in the meadow.

No comments:

Post a Comment