hello!

Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Love Has No Boundaries


I'm a lover.  And I'll fight for love.

Recently, I was honoured to be asked to stand up for a great cause - to help Ocean Dog Rescue: http://www.ocean-dog-rescue.org/, an overseas dog rescue, get their adoptable dogs exposure on the large search engine Petfinder: http://www.petfinder.com/ (which was recently taken away).  But with that, I unknowingly was treading on thin ice.  And I just plummeted.  Straight into the freezing wrath of some not-so-supportive animal advocates.

It is soSOO frustrating.  We're supposed to be in this together and yet we're divided?  How can we accomplish much if we are divided?!

I could go on and on about the mess that has all of us volunteers, advocates, adopters and rescue organizations fighting but I won't simply because I'm tired of it.  I'm just begging for you to please read our petition on behalf of my wonderful monkey daughter dog baby, Soda who was brought to me only because of ODR and Petfinder working together.  Please sign.


Soda chomping on her heinzy.  Because she can.  Ew..

No comments:

Post a Comment